About Max Cybersecurity
MAX Cybersecurity LLC, (dba MAX Services) is working to bring transparency to cybersecurity and provide expert support to critical infrastructure restoration efforts.
We know that most people do not understand the requirements to become cyber-literate and ultimately protect themselves through the use of enhanced process and tools. Our team specialize in secure IT management and cyber assurance to support Government, the more than 23 million small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in America, as well as larger business entities.
- Department of Homeland Cyber Leadership
- Quality Assurance and Inspector Services
- White House Policy Recommendation
- National Infrastructure Plan Management
- Amtrak Technology Pilot Architect
- Facilitator of Public-Private Partnership
- Fiber and Cable Installation
- Cybersecurity Exercises in Major U.S. Cities
- Coordination Strategies for the DHS NCCIC and Private Sector Entities
- Large and Complex Risk Assessments
- Cost-Benefit Research and Analysis
- Development of the National Cyber Incident Response Plan (NCIRP)
- Emergency Response Planning for Counties and Municipalities
- NIST Workforce Development & NICE Programs
- Leadership of the International Association of Certified ISAOs—Kennedy Space Center
- Small and Medium Sized Business Cybersecurity Analysis
- National Level Keynote Speaker on Critical Infrastructure Protection
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Our critical infrastructure team is focused on preventing outages and resolving them should they occur. We provide access to critical systems and products such as liquid nitrogen and building capabilities. Our physical plant team is the best in the world at energy regeneration and restoration management. We grow with our customers and not because of them. Our team helped to write the National Response Framework and National Infrastructure Protection Plan.
Michael A. Echols CISSP, MBA
Mr. Echols was the Representative to the NATO CCPC in Brussels. He chaired the Communications Sector’s and the International Network Security Information Exchange (NSIE) up until 2014. Additionally, he managed the President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee (NSTAC), 30 Chief Executive Officer level NSTAC members representing IT, Defense and Communications companies producing policy recommendation for the President.
Mr. Echols is a graduate of the National Preparedness Leadership Initiative – Harvard Kennedy School of Public Health and the Federal Executive Institute. He holds a Masters of Business Administration, a Master of Science in Biotechnology, a Graduate Certificate in Technology Management, and a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice; all from the University of Maryland. The University of Maryland University College awarded him the 2018 Distinguished Alumni.