Micro Grid Development and Construction
MAX (dba MAX Services) has extensive experience working in Puerto Rico and globally to develop
Max brings together world-class service professionals that are recognized as
Our 100 engineers in Puerto Rico delivered both
The MAX Methodology:
- Technology and Site Selection – the most important aspect of any successful energy project is the selection of the energy technology and the site to place the energy systems. The analysis includes natural gas turbines, natural gas microturbines, diesel reciprocating engines, natural gas reciprocating engines, solar with & without battery backup, wind, fuel cells, and battery storage systems.
- Project economics are carefully vetted based on internal modeling of the “real world” cost of energy even in an emergency.
- Our Team successfully operates by utilizing a strong partner base which allows us to quickly design the best system for your situation, install these systems, build supply chains for fuel sources if needed, and
The MAX Team expertise and experience includes:
- Technology concept and selection aimed at maximizing returns for specific project parameters, whether returns are measured in dollars or downtime;
- Development/application/procurement of vital permits (air, water, land use) - working cooperatively, efficiently and productively with key
stake holders, including the procurement of emergency permits; and
- Negotiation/execution of key project agreements such as E&C, gas supply
The MAX Team:
- Constructs multiple solar, CHP, and fuel cell systems in the Northeast with clients ranging from glass manufacturers, universities, and paper mills;
- Oversaw the design, build, operate procedures of multiple projects at the same time with a range of success criteria, from cheapest possible to the fastest possible;
- Sources the materials and manpower needed to accomplish projects in an expedited fashion with an ear towards quality, cost, and timing;
- Applied for and received multiple incentive packages from Local, State, and Federal sources to allow for the most cost-effective approach to energy system finance; and
- Reconstituted and implemented the power grids in West Africa and several other developing nations.